This is the only permitted wild dolphin swim in New South Wales and only a 2.5 hour drive north of Sydney! Come and be a part of the pod and witness TRUE dolphin behaviour! Five swim guests at a time are attached to a specialised rope which is strung between the two bows of a 52′ (15.8m) catamaran and towed through the water while inquisitive wild dolphins dart back and forth between the bows and within a couple of metres of the guests! All wild dolphin swim tours leave from d’Albora Marina in Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, and take guests offshore to the beautiful waters of the Port Stephens-Great Lakes Marine Park, where the swims take place.
Why not make a weekend of it and witness the splendour of Port Stephens??!! With a variety of accommodation available, there is something to suit everyone!
In Port Stephens, the ‘Dolphin Capital’ of Australia, you can swim with dolphins, take a dolphin watching cruise, take a whale watching cruise, scuba dive, parasail, do stand-up paddle boarding, jet ski, deep sea fish, sightsee, or just go for an ocean swim. If you love the water, there is no need to go anywhere else! There are also many other activities, such as sand boarding, quadbiking, camel riding and much, much more!
Come and join us for a wild dolphin swim and have the experience of a lifetime!
- Wetsuit, Mask, Snorkel, Safety harness
- Light breakfast
- 4 Hour Cruise
- You will learn about dolphin behaviour, anatomy, and intelligence.
- Marine scientists on board at all times.
- Photos and video captured throughout the cruise.
- An opportunity to encounter wild friendly dolphins in their natural environment with a proven success rate.
- Comprehensive disc of photos and video (above and below the water) available for purchase.
A true breakthrough in human / dolphin interaction, and a trip you will not soon forget!
- Hotel Transfer – your own way to meeting point
- Tour Operates from Thursday to Sunday
- 6:00am to 10:00am – 4 Hour Tour (Guests are requested to arrive at 5am for check-in and wetsuit fitting)
Dock C, d’Albora Marina, Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, New South Wales
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.