Explore the Mornington Peninsula Scuba Diving Today
Want to explore the Amazing underwater world Melbourne has to offer, Our highly experienced, professional dive guide will take you on an underwater adventure to see some of the beautiful marine life the Mornington Peninsula & Melbourne has to offer. We have some amazing colours & rare beautiful marine creatures like the Weedy Seadragons, Seahorses. Nudi branch, and much much more….
If you haven’t dived in temperate waters this is a great opportunity to get used to a thick wet suit and the weights required while under the watchfull eye of your dive guide.
- Each dive takes around 2 – 3 hours inclusive of briefing and travel to and from dive sites.
- Daily – Time’s dependent on the tides
- Equipment hire, Transfers to & from Dive Site, Air fills, Guide, Ocean dive to one of our dive sites which is determined by conditions on the day.
What to Bring/Wear
- Bring your certification card, a towel, bathers, and something dry to wear afterwards. Please be sure to bring a drink, snack or lunch.
- Participants must be a minimum of an Open Water Certified Diver and will be required to present proof of their certification on arrival. Dive and Travel insurance are highly recommended.
- This is a good way to get some experience in Temperate waters, If you have not dived in more then 12 months we do recommend you do a Refresher Dive. Private tours can be arranged for groups & or people who would like additional fees may apply.
- Please note that some medical conditions might prevent you from diving, including but not limited to : respiratory conditions (asthma, wheezing, chronic bronchitis or sinus conditions, tuberculosis, collapsed lung, any history of chest surgery), diabetes, epilepsy or fainting, brain/spinal/heart disorders, ear surgery or discharge, high blood pressure or pregnancy. If you are currently taking any medication, please contact us. Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive a medical questionnaire which is a copy of the questionnaire you will fill on the day.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the start time. Dive sites shore dives and are weather depended, diving conditions are at the dive guides discretion on the day.
- Minimum of 2 divers to run this tour, if no other diver are booked in at
your selected time or date we will reschedule to another time or date,
or you can up grade to a private tour for an additional $55.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.