Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary on the Gold Coast has long been one of the most popular attractions in south-east Queensland, and it isn’t hard to see why. With great prices on tickets for the huge array of things to do, Currumbin Sanctuary offers one of the best value days out for families and individuals alike! Get up close with a ton of the best and cutest native Aussie and exotic wildlife at the many interactive displays and wide-open enclosures, while walking amongst the lush, comfortable eucalyptus and rainforest environments. All your animal favourites are here; you can cuddle up to and have your photo taken with a koala, get up close with crocodiles, hand-feed the many friendly kangaroos and much, much more.
- Native Australian wildlife
- Koalas, Kangaroos, Crocodiles, Snakes, Lorikeets, Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Dingoes and so much more
- Aboriginal Performers
- Daily shows and presentations
- General admission to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Hotel Transfer – Gold Coast Hotel Return Transfer $22/per person
- Any others activities fee
- Open daily from 8am – 5pm.
- Closed Christmas Day 25th December and Anzac Day 25th April
- 8.00am – Lorikeet Feeding & Photo opportunity
- 8.30am – Crocodile Photo Opportunity
- 9.30am – Pelican & Eel Feeding
- 10.00am – Blinky Bills Wildlife to the rescue SHOW and Possum Photo Opportunity
- 10.45am – Free Flight Bird Show & Bird of Prey Photo Opportunity
- 11.15am – Australiana Sheep Shearing Show & Snake Photo Opportunity
- 11.45am – Dr Doo Lots & The Creature Teachers Show
- 12.30pm – Meet Blinkys Mates Photo Opportunity
- 1.00pm – Crocodile Behaviours Show & Crocodile Photo Opportunity
- 1.30pm – Blinky Bills Wildlife to the Rescue Show and Possum Photo Opportunity
- 2.10pm – Free Flight Bird Show & Bird of Prey Photo Opportunity
- 2.45pm – Australiana Sheep Shearing Show & Snake Photo Opportunity
- 3.15pm – Aboriginal Dance Show & Photo Opportunity with Dancers
- 4.00pm – Lorikeet Feeding & Photo Opportunity
- 4.15pm – Snake Photo Opportunity
- 4.30pm – Meet Blinky Bill
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.