Visit Australia’s undisputed home of the crocodiles with a ticket to Crocosaurus Cove in Darwin! Whether you’re game enough for an up-close croc encounter, or simply wish to be free to explore the various attractions also on offer, Crocosaurus Cove provides a thrilling day out. Enjoy informative and educational talks, witness the daily barramundi feeding and catch a glimpse of the world’s largest display of Australian reptiles including the most venomous snakes on the planet.
There are various talks and demonstrations held throughout the day so be sure to check the daily program so you don’t miss out. The attraction is open daly from 9am until 7pm with the last admission at 6pm. Grab your Crocosaurus Cove tickets online and get up close with these amazing creatures today!
- Hold a Baby Crocodile
- Meet the Reptiles
- Fish Feeding
- Big Croc Feed and Presentation
- Reptile Feeding and Presentation
- Surface Fish Feeding
- Turtle Feed and Presentation
- Nocturnal Reptile Feeding
- Fishing for Crocs
- Full day entry to Crocosaurus Cove.
- Cage of Death and Big Croc Feed Experience.
- 9.30am-5.30pm: Hold a Baby Crocodile
- 10am: Meet the Reptiles
- 11am: Fish Feeding
- 11.30am: Big Croc Feed & Presentation/Fishing for Crocs
- 12.30pm: Reptile Feeding & Presentation
- 1.30pm: Turtle Feed & Presentation
- 2.30pm: Big Croc Feed & Presentation/Fishing for Crocs
- 3.30pm: Surface Fish Feeding
- 4pm: Fishing for Crocs
- 4.30pm: Meet the Reptiles
- 5pm: Nocturnal Reptile Feeding
- Open daily from 9am – 7pm (last admission 6pm). Closed Christmas Day
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.