YOUR FLOATING PARADISE
Cloud 9 is Fiji’s only two level floating platform with an internationally stocked bar and Italian wood-fired pizzeria surrounded by turquoise blue water and picturesque views. This unique venue has a cutting edge music policy and surround sound system throughout, sun decks, hanging chairs and day beds. CLOUD 9 is built with precision and creativity giving you an experience like no other! Cloud 9 caters to all events at the ocean – whether it’s your special day tying the knot, a unique private party, or a corporate function with a twist! CLOUD 9 is here to create an ambiance perfect for all.
- Return Hotel transfers (conditions apply)
- Return Boat Transfers from Port Denarau to CLOUD 9
- $60 bar tab
- Check-in: 08:00 AM – 09:00 AM
- Departure from Port Denarau: 09:15 AM
- Boat Transfer Duration: 60 minutes (depending on weather conditions)
- Departure from CLOUD 9: 02:00 PM
What to bring
- CREDIT CARD ONLY (NO CASH)
Cloud 9 & The Environment
- Cloud 9 is proud to be part of the Mamanuca Environment Society (MES) by performing the best waste disposal procedures.
- We are a zero carbon emitting facility using only Solar power.
- All our septic waste as well as solid and liquid waste are cleared, or tanked and transported at the end of each day. Disposed of using the highest of environmental standards.
- We DO NOT disburse of any waste whatsoever into the ocean. We respect marine life, and the incredible environment we call home.
CLOUD 9 Cancellation Policy
- Should you cancel over 24 hours before departure due to adverse weather reports: we will attempt to re-schedule you for another day. Should this be impossible due to your holiday schedule then a full refund will be Issued.
- Please note refunds can take up to one month due to strict Reserve bank of Fiji Exchange control administrative procedures*
- For an unexpected injury: A warranted medical certificate should be presented to us, for a 50% refund. This is due to costs that are still incurred by separate transfer companies that are billed to CLOUD 9 regardless.
- If you are not present on the day of your booking ie. no show. Then no refund will be issued.
- Marine travel between ports to CLOUD 9 in Fiji can be affected by weather, issues related to transfer boats, or other issues beyond our control. CLOUD 9 recommends all our guests to purchase travel insurance to cover against issues beyond our control. In the event of circumstances beyond our control, CLOUD 9 will not offer Refunds for transfers, meals, flights or accommodation.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET OUT TO CLOUD 9 FROM PORT DENARAU?
WHERE CAN YOU DEPART FROM?
WHAT CAN YOU DO ON CLOUD 9?
WHAT AMENITIES ARE AVAILABLE ON CLOUD 9?
HOW MANY PEOPLE DOES CLOUD 9 ACCOMMODATE?
WHAT TERMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
CAN WE COME WITH OUR CHILDREN?
IS IT WHEEL CHAIR FRIENDLY?
IS CLOUD 9 BYO?
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.
Specification: Cloud 9 Fiji