Journey to Canberra with a morning break at Suttons Forest. On arrival into Canberra, travel to the summit of Mt Ainslie for a view of Canberra and surrounds. Arrive at the Australian War Memorial. The Australian War Memorial combines a shrine, a world-class museum and an extensive archive. Hear the history of the ANZAC’s as you travel along the boulevard dedicated to the participants of two world wars. After lunch (own expense), join a private guided tour of the National Museum of Australia or the National Gallery (subject to current exhibits and displays). Enjoy a private guided tour of Parliament House and gain an insight into the workings of the capital of Australia with the opportunity to view the upper or lower Houses of Parliament (when in session). See the Lodge, the Australian Prime Minister’s residence and travel the pretty tree-lined streets and view diplomatic homes and embassies of many foreign ambassadors, reflecting their fascinating cultures and architecture. See Captain Cook Memorial Fountain, the National Library and the High-Court, view the Carillons, a beautiful bell tower and the gardens of Commonwealth Park. Return to Sydney with a dinner break at Goulburn (own expense).
- Admire views from Mt. Ainslie
- Reflect at Australian War Memorial
- Visit National Gallery of Australia OR National Museum of Australia
- Experience Parliament House
- View Lake Burley Griffin
- Marvel at the Carillon Bell Tower
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Food and Drinks
- Approximately 13.5 hours
- Departs: Mon & Fri 7.15am, Sydney (pick-ups at selected hotels)
- Returns: Sydney, 9.00pm approximately
What to bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.