A Cairns Dinner Cruise is the perfect way, to end a perfect day in paradise. Boarding our sailing catamaran at the Marlin Marina, you’ll enjoy an evening of calm water cruising on Trinity Inlet, taking in the sights and sounds of this tropical port city and its surrounding mangroves, as they transition from day to night.
Every journey begins with bubbles, as all good dinner cruises should. With your glasses charged, stroll the interior or exterior decks and admire the view as the sky transforms from blue to red to orange and finally a silky black, filled with thousands of sparkling stars.
Your journey takes you deep into the heart of Trinity Inlet and across the waterfront precinct of Cairns, from the Cruise Liner Terminal to the Esplanade. The water is calm, the weather mild and the night is yours to enjoy, with entertainment and a delicious 3 Course Buffet Menu featuring some of the region’s best produce, including seafood. Menu Here.
The luxurious Spirit of Cairns sailing catamaran is fully licensed, selling a range of beverages, including tropical cocktails. This is the ultimate in waterside dining.
- A 2.5 hour calm water sunset / evening cruise
- Luxurious air-conditioned vessel
- Large outdoor decks
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink on arrival
- Delicious hot and cold 3 course buffet, featuring fresh seafood and local produce
- Live Music by some of Cairns’ best musicians
- Accommodation Pick Up Service
- Accommodation Dropoff Transfer
- Beverages & any other alcohols
- Every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Check-In: 6-6.15pm at Spirit of Cairns moored at Cairns’ Marlin Marina
- Departs: 6:30pm, Returns: 9:00pm
The minimum age for the Dinner Cruise is 4. Children must be under parental supervision at all times.
Spirit of Cairns is a non-smoking boat, and smoking is not permitted on the vessel.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.