This horse ridings are situated just a short 30 minute drive south west of Cairns city, in the stunning Little Mulgrave Valley and have been operating exciting and scenic horse trail rides to both locals and tourists for over 15 years. We are well regarded as one of the best trail riding properties in Australia and have an excellent reputation for the quality treatment and care of our horses.
Surrounded by world heritage mountains and the planet’s oldest rainforests, our unique horse trail rides will take you all over our beautiful 150 acre property and give you an experience that you’ll never forget. Our experienced tour guides will take you through hilltops to headlands, down into the rainforest and then on into the crystal clear Little Mulgrave river (season permitting) as you sit back and enjoy the view from the best seat in the house, your horse.
With horses and tours to suit all abilities from children to adults and beginners to more experienced rider, this really is a day out for anyone interested in encountering the wonders of riding through nature’s beauty. We are here to offer you an experience that you will treasure for a lifetime.
This tour is suitable for all riders, beginners to experienced, and is very popular with families.
- Bus transfer from Cairns city
- Experienced English, Japanese and Chinese speaking tour guides at the farm
- All safety equipment and safety briefing
- Assorted scenic horse riding trails through the river, rainforest, and bush
- Light meal and tea coffee (all tour)
- Insurance chargers
What to bring
- Long pants
- Covered Shoes
- T-Shirt (no singlets or sleeveless shirts)
- Morning Tour: 7.45am pick up – 12:00pm drop off
- Afternoon Tour: 12.00pm pick up – 4:30pm drop off
- Sunset Tour: 2.00pm pick up – 18:30pm drop off
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.