Cruise the far north’s pristine waterways teaming with life and catch a feed of fresh crab or fish with a FRESH MUD CRAB LUNCH GUARANTEED! Bask in the natural beauty of the Cairns Tropical surroundings and come face to face with the most diverse range of flora and fauna in Australia.
Cairns Catcha Crab team will take you on a half day tour of the senses, giving you a taste of the real wet tropics. Crabbing tours and Fishing tours are our speciality, the sight of wildlife in natural habitat as nature intended will amaze.
Enjoy a seated lunch of freshly cooked mud crab on our specially designed vessel, with people of all ages. You are guaranteed a lunch of fresh mud crab and an experience to remember. Your professional guide will provide you with facts about the local environment, culture and of course fishing and crabbing tips. If you prefer a more relaxed pace you can absorb the wonders of nature without getting your feet wet!
Explore the best nature has to offer with Cairns Catcha Crab. You are assured of a tour with a difference and a culinary sensation to remember!
- Free pick up and return in the CBD area only
- Morning or Afternoon Tea
- Delicious tropical lunch with fresh Mud Crab cooked on the boat
- Tackle and Bait for Fishing
- Expert Local Commentary by knowledgeable guide
- Morning Tour
Morning Depart……..8.30 am
Morning meal served at approx 11.30 AM
- Afternoon Tour
Afternoon Depart…..1.00 pm
Afternoon meal served at approx 4.00 pm
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.