Every day at Cairns Aquarium we provide visitors with guaranteed interaction with some of the rarest and most elusive animals on earth. The incredible biodiversity of the two adjoining World Heritage listed areas, The Wet Tropics and The Great Barrier Reef provides the cast for a show stopping spectacle of colour, shape and movement that you will never see in another single location anywhere else in the world. 15,000 animals from 10 different ecosystems and 71 habitats across Tropical North Queensland are less than a hand span away and their ever-changing activities and behaviours will keep you mesmerised every time you visit.
- Admission to Cairns Aquarium
- All shows and presentations
- Food and beverage
- 9:30am– Flooded Billabong River Monsters
- 10:00am– Terrestrial Encounter Touch and TalkWet
- 10:30am– Ribbon Reef Denizens of the Deep
- 11:00am– Coral Sea Life of Sharks and Rays
- 11:30am– Open Ocean Curious & Coloured
- 1:00pm– Flooded Billabong River Monsters
- 2:00pm– Ribbon Reef Denizens of the Deep
- 2:30pm– Marine Encounter Touch and Talk
- 3:00pm– Coral Sea Life of Sharks and Rays
- 4:00pm– Open Ocean Curious & Coloured
- Cairns Aquarium is open daily from 9am to 5pm (Sunday to Thursday) and 9am to 7pm (Friday), with last admissions 1 hour prior to closing time.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.