You don’t need any prior experience to skydive and with this exceptional team at the helm you will be given clear training and instruction so that you feel at ease with the amazing experience that awaits you from up to 7,500ft above! Cairns is an idyllic location to skydive and is known the world over for its magnificent natural beauty. Where else in the world can you skydive over two World Heritage Listed parks? This adventure will take you over the Daintree Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef.
Skydive from a thrilling 7,500ft which includes up to 30 seconds of glorious free-falling!
From the air you can marvel at the scenic spectacle of the Great Barrier Reef before jumping, when this incredible view will be rushing up at you at over 200kph! Never fear though as your trusty instructor will be with you all the way and knowing that you are in safe hands will make the jump even more enjoyable! Make the most of this stunning tropical region and embark on a life changing tandem skydiving experience when you are next visiting Cairns! Included in your skydiving experience is a return transfer from your accommodation in Cairns and a skydive certificate of your tandem skydive experience!
- Australia’s highest jump
- Skydive to earth at speeds up to 220km per hour
- Spectacular views of the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest
- Assist in the steering of your own parachute
- 5 star training facility
- Cairns largest drop zone for safer landings
- Latest modern parachutes equipped with backup automatic parachute deployment computer
- 7,500ft tandem skydive
- Transfers from your Cairns or Northern Beaches accommodation
- Skydive Certificate
- All personalised training and instruction
- APF Levy and admin fee – $35
- Video and photo packages (these can be purchased directly with the activity provider on the day of your skydive)
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
52/54 Fearnley St, Portsmith QLD 4870
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.