Combine the best of AJ Hackett Cairns, Bungy Jump and Giant Jungle Swing in one day and $ave !
Set in lush tropical rainforest of North Queensland, AJ Hackett Cairns, the ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia, has been Bungy Jumping for over 25 years and offers a jump menu of 16 different styles that tests any hardcore adrenalin junky!
The Giant Jungle Swing was created to allow 1,2 or 3 people to experience extreme speed and acceleration together. The only multi-person Swing in Australia swoops through the jungle from 45 metres down to 1 metre in 3.5seconds, reaching speeds up to 120km/h.
- Height: 50m/164ft
- ONE & ONLY Bungy Tower in Australia
- World ONLY 16 Style Jump Menu
- World ONLY site that offers a BMX Launch off the roof!
- Having celebrities such as Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Peking Duck Jump
- Swing Height: 45m/148ft
- First Jungle Swing of its kind allowing 1, 2 or 3 people to ride together!
- ONE & ONLY Giant Jungle Swing in Australia
- 0-120km/hr in 3.5 seconds
- Self release mechanism – so you have the control!!
- 1 Bungy Jump
- Bungy Jump e-Certificate
- 1 Giant Jungle Swing
- Giant Jungle Swing e-Certificate
- 1x AJ Hackett International Membership – 20% off worldwide
- Open daily from 10am, closed Christmas Day.
Hotel Pick Up
- Return Transfers are subject to availability. Please call 07 4057 7188 for availability and pick up times. May incur additional charge.
- No minimum age applies.
- Minimum solo weight 55kg.
- Maximum weight per person is 150kgs.
- Maximum combined weight 240kgs (2 or 3 persons).
AJ Hackett is located at the end of McGregor Rd, Smithfield, only a 20 minute drive north along the Captain Cook Hwy, from Cairns City.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.