Bruny Island Cruises is an award-winning 3 Hour Wilderness Cruise exploring the rugged coastline of Bruny Island in southern Tasmania.
Cruise alongside some of Australia’s highest sea cliffs, beneath towering crags and drift up close to listen to the awesome ‘Breathing Rock’. Enter deep sea caves, pass through the narrow gap between the coast and ‘The Monument’ and feel the power of nature at the point where the Tasman Sea meets the might of the Southern Ocean.
Join in the search for the abundant coastal wildlife such as seals, dolphins, migrating whales and sea birds. The highly trained interpretive guides love what they do – they work hard to ensure that the experience is fun, enjoyable, entertaining and informative.
The custom-built yellow boats are ideal for viewing the spectacular coastline and wildlife of Bruny Island. Each vessel holds a maximum of 43 guests. Covered open-air tiered seating means an excellent all-round view and connection with the environment. The boats are safe, comfortable and gentle on the environment due to their fuel efficiency, low emission and quiet operation.
- 07:45am – Check in at the Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Booking Centre
- 09:00am – Ferry crossing, sightseeing on Bruny Island
- 10.30am – Morning Tea at Adventure Bay
- 11:00am – 3 Hour Wilderness Cruise
- 02:00pm – Cruise concludes, Lunch
- 03:15pm – Bus departs, sightseeing on Bruny Island
- 04:30pm – Ferry crossing
- 05:30pm – Arrive Hobart, hotel drop-off
Tour Schedule & Tour Duration
- Departs: 7:45am and Return: 5:30pm
- Tour Duration: 9¾ Hours
Morning Tea & Lunch
- Your day includes morning tea and lunch served at our beachside cafe. Morning tea is a freshly baked blueberry muffin and a hot/cold drink. Lunch is delicious homemade pumpkin soup and a gourmet salad roll with your choice of Tasmanian Salmon or local ham. Gluten free & vegetarian options available. Click here for more details.
What To Bring
- Make sure you dress warmly for the cruise – warm jackets, scarves, beanies and gloves are recommended. And don’t forget your camera!
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.