Catch the camel train! A short thirty minute ride along beautiful Cable Beach, with the turquoise Indian Ocean as your stunning backdrop. Perfect for families with young children, or those who simply want the experience of riding a camel along Cable Beach.
- Catch the camel train! A short thirty minute ride along beautiful Cable Beach, with the turquoise Indian Ocean as your stunning backdrop
- Perfect for families with young children, or those who simply want the experience of riding a camel along Cable Beach
- Pre-Sunset camel ride – 30 minutes
- Pre-Sunset Rides are available from Mid March to the end of October/
- Mid March – April : Tours depart at 3:45pm and return at 4:25pm
- May – July : Tours depart at 3:15pm and return at 3:55pm
- August – September : Tours depart at 3:30pm and return at 4:10pm
- October – November : Tours depart at 3:45pm and return at 4:25pm
- Tours depart from Cable Beach. Detailed information about the departure location will be printed on your voucher
- Departure times are subject to change.
- Please note we operate a 100kg maximum weight limit per person
- Any couples that exceed a combined weight limit of 170kg or 85kg each, will each be required to ride on their own camel and an additional charge will apply.
- Our child age is 5-15years, and not exceeding 60kg.
- Our lap sitter age is 0-4 years old, sitting on parent’s lap (sharing seat).
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.