Get a taste of the world famous BridgeClimb! In just 1 ½ hours, ascend the inner arch of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge to a spectacular vantage point halfway to the top.
- 1 ½ hours long, max. 12 people per group.
- 556 steps.
- Ideal if you want a shorter and economical taste of a BridgeClimb experience.
- Ideal if you have height concerns and would prefer not to go to the very top.
- The highest point you’ll reach on the Bridge is halfway to the summit. If you’d like to go right to the top, check out the BridgeClimb or BridgeClimb Express.
- You can do this Climb during the day (limited departures).
Latching on in the Climb Base below the Bradfield Highway, venture along catwalks past the South-East Pylon, directly over Sydney Harbour. Here commence your ascent to the halfway point on the inner arch on the Opera House side. As you cross over, to the Darling Harbour side of the Bridge, pause for a group photo at a unique vantage point within the Bridge. From here, you make a quick descent to our Climb Base.
- The Sampler Ticket includes a Sampler Group Photo and a BridgeClimb cap.
Important Health and Safety Information: If you are pregnant or 75 years of age or older please refer to the Health and Safety Essentials section as you will need to provide our team a doctor’s Certificate of Fitness note before you climb.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.