The Blue Mountains Lyrebird Pass combines all the benefits of the full day Blue Mountains Hop on Hop off Explorer Bus with Scenic World’s Unlimited Discovery Pass. See all the major, breathtaking sightseeing spots in the Blue Mountains with 29 separate stops available PLUS ride the Blue Mountains Skyway, Cableway and Scenic Railway as many times as you want in a day to ensure you get the best possible views of this stunning area teeming with New South Wales wilderness goodness.
- The Scenic Skyway
A glass bottomed Swiss-designed cable car that hovers 270 metres over the gorge of Katoomba Falls. Enjoy dizzying views of the Three Sisters, Mount Solitary, Katoomba Falls and the rainforest stretching away below your feet
- The Scenic Railway
The steepest incline railway in the world descends to the floor of the Jamison Valley via a track so steep it would make a decent rollercoaster. Once used for hauling coal from mines at the base of the cliffs, the Scenic Raileway has been a tourist attraction since 1945, and was redeveloped in 2013 at a cost of $30 million. The new carriages have glass ceilings and seats that can be tilted backward or forward for an even more exciting ride
- Scenic Walkway
Beginning at the lower station of the Scenic Railway, this wooden boardwalk through beautiful Jurassic rainforest offers a choice of two different walks. The easy one takes you to the landing stage of the Cableway in ten minutes, with interpretive signs along the way. The other is a little more strenuous and descends deeper into the rainforest, taking about 30 minutes return.
- The Cableway
This fully enclosed and wheelchair-accessible cable car glides over the forest parallel to the Scenic Railway, descending gently to the Valley floor with yet more fantastic views of the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock and Katoomba Falls.
- Full Day pass on the Blue Mountains Hop On Hop Off Explorer Bus
- Unlimited Discovery pass at Scenic World to ride the Skyway, Cableway and Scenic Railway as often as you like
- Buses depart daily at regular intervals between 8.50am and 5pm. Please click here for a copy of the timetable.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.