See the beautiful tropical wilderness of Cairns from a whole new perspective with a Horse Riding Tour! Get back to nature and encounter spectacular, unspoilt views and abundant native wildlife on horseback.
Enjoy the scenic surrounds on this fantastic property which is a working sugar cane farm featuring an 18 acre billabong teeming with resident geese, peacocks, ducks and even the odd crocodile! Guests are welcome to explore or simply relax and mix with the animals in this incredible environment. Friendly guides are always on hand to ensure that you have a safe and highly enjoyable day so it doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or an expert on horses there is something suitable for everyone offering hours of challenging fun for the whole family in Cairns.
- Safe and relaxing way to see the rainforest
- Interesting and adventurous trails
- Native birds and animals
- Quiet and gentle horses
- Approx 1.5 hours of Horse Riding
- Transfers to and from Cairns Accommodation
- Professionally guided trail ride
- All tuition (no experience necessary)
- Horse safety lesson & introduction
What to Bring
- Long pants
- Covered shoes (no thongs or trail sandals, runners are OK)
- At least a T-Shirt (no Singlets or sleeveless shirts)
- Courtesy hotel transfers are provided
- Please leave your hotel name when make a booking
- Once your booking is confirmed, we will send you a confirmation voucher with the contact details of the local supplier for this tour/activity
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.