Experience four outstanding wineries, carefully selected to provide you with exceptional wines and beautiful surroundings; selected from Thorn-Clarke, Seppeltsfield, Langmeil, Peter Lehmann, Rockford, Yalumba, Chateau Dorrien and Michael Hall wineries. A light lunch is included with various options including local platters, pizzas and cafe lunches. Also try all kinds of cheeses at the Barossa Valley Cheese Factory.
- 9.30-10.00am Barossa guests: pick up from your accommodation and also at Barossa Visitor Information Centre
- 10.00am Tour commences (Saturday only – a short stop at Barossa Farmer’s Market)
- 10.15am Yalumba Winery tasting
- 11.00am Barossa Valley Cheese Factory visit and tasting (includes a cheese tasting and fried hot halloumi cheese with lemon juice, delicious!)
- 11.30am Thorn Clarke Winery
- 12.30pm Lunch with platter or pizza options available.
- 1.00pm Langmeil Winery tasting
- 2.00pm Seppeltsfield Winery tasting – time to explore (VIP experiences available own cost and booking prior to arrival is recommended)
- 3.30pm Barossa guests: drop off at your accommodation and Barossa Visitor Information Centre
- Barossa guests: 9.30 – 10.00am pick up, 3.30 – 4.00 pm drop off
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.