Hit this Barossa Valley hot air balloon ride, you’ll soar over this beautiful and verdant region of South Australia, taking in wonderful views from above on an aerial adventure that includes one hour of flight time, wine tasting and a gourmet breakfast. Long one of Australia’s most popular spots for hot air ballooning, the Barossa Valley’s landscape features rolling fields, expansive vineyards and a patchwork tapestry of farmland that make for a picturesque spot to take in by air. On this balloon ride you’ll join your friendly and experienced balloon pilots to gain the ultimate vantage point on the region. Take part in a safety briefing, then hop in the basket and ascend gently into the skies as the balloon lifts you into the air and your pilot provides interesting and detailed commentary on the Barossa’s many scenic and historic highlights.
Be sure to bring your camera because as you float serenely through the sky you’ll have some spectacular photo opportunities of the landscape below and of the 360° panorama that stretches out around you in all directions illuminated by the glow of the sunrise. Upon landing, you’ll be taken to enjoy a delicious gourmet breakfast at the historic Langmeil Winery, where afterwards you’ll be able to sample a range of award-winning wines at the cellar door. This comprehensive ballooning tour is excellent value and also includes complimentary transfers from Barossa accommodation, so check an item off your South Australian travel bucket list and book a balloon ride online today.
- Relax and take in the amazing 360⁰ views of Barossa Valley
- Experience the peace and beauty of floating over the country side as the sun is rising
- The morning ends with a delicious gourmet breakfast back at the historic Langmeil Winery
- Relax and chat with your fellow passengers and pilot about the mornings events, whilst sipping Langmeil sparkling wine and indulging in the best Barossa produce
- At the end of proceedings, you are most welcome to sample the great Barossa wines at the Langmeil Winery Cellar Door. The friendly staff at Langmeil will take you through their award winning range of wines and provide 10% discount on cellar door purchases by passengers
- 60 minute Barossa Valley hot air ballooning
- Flight and Safety Briefing
- Free Transfers from local Barossa accommodation
- Pilot commentary
- Gourmet Barossa Breakfast
- Wine Tasting at Langmeil Winery (10% discount on cellar door purchases by passengers)
- Balloonatics Certificate Presentation
Tour Times and Location
- Tours depart daily approx 1.5 hours before sunrise (The time varies throughout the year)
- The central meeting location is Langmeil Winery which is located approximately 75km north east of Adelaide
- A pick up and return service is available from local Barossa accommodation
- The flights are approximately 1 hour, followed by a champagne picnic breakfast so allow 5 to 6 hours for the whole experience
- We cannot fly children under 6 years of age
- We are not allowed to fly pregnant passengers
- If the weather is not acceptable for safe flying or your enjoyment, the flight will be cancelled. A full refund or re-schedule is then offered
- The balloon can fly up to 16 persons but is subject to a total weight limit. Please enter your weight in booking note at the time of purchase
- Friends and family are welcome on the morning. They may follow our ground crew in their own vehicle and bring their own picnic breakfast. No pets please
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.