Barilla Bay is surrounded by fully landscaped gardens and overlooks the spectacular scenery of Pittwater and kunanyi / Mount Wellington. The relaxed atmosphere of our seafood restaurant will allow you to enjoy a totally Tasmanian dining experience. Capturing the essence of Tasmania, Barilla Bay restaurant’s focus on fresh, local produce allows the chef to create an uncomplicated and approachable style of food, we are sure you will savour as a highlight of your visit to Tasmania.
- The tour takes approximately 50-60 minutes and includes the following:
- An informative overview of oyster farming, processing and grading
- A live oyster display and interaction
- A display of local Tasmanian crustaceans
- Photo opportunities
- Beach tour to see the oyster lease
- Informative display on the Abalone industry in Tasmania
- Access to seeing dried abalone in a processing environment
- An introduction to Gillespie’s Ginger Beer- Tasmania’s traditional ginger beer
- Taste and viewing of the processes of the ginger beer brewery
- Six (6) freshly shucked oysters
- Hotel Transfer
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.