Auckland Jet Boat Tours is proud to be 100% New Zealand owned and operated and we are committed to providing all our customers with a thrilling and unforgettable jet boating experience. We are dedicated to the very highest levels of safety and customer service and we want every moment you spend with us to be fun and safe. We aim to make sure that you have a truly unforgettable experience, laugh a lot and come away with some great memories. Located at: Red Container, Top of the tidal steps, Karanga Plaza, Wynyard Quarter.
Your Auckland Jet Boat Ride is inclusive of:
- 35 minutes on the water adventure tour
- Jet boating safety briefing and guided tour
- Life jackets (mandatory)
- Full length spray jackets (optional)
- Jet boat tour photographs are available for purchase
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.