Scaling the Auckland Harbour Bridge is rewarding, educational and something a bit different. It’s a fully-guided tour which will take you right to the top – giving you a 360 degree view of Auckland. With custom engineered walkways, its not only safe, but a pretty cool team bonding exercise too.
- 2 Hour Bridge Climb
- Full Guided Tour
- Shuttle Bus Transfer (Outside the Maritime Museum, Quay St, Auckland)
Departs / Pick Up & Location
- Maritime Museum pick-up and drop-off
- Free Transport for all Bridge Climbers and Spectators
- Bookings are essential for Transport
- 5 Shuttles daily- 9am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm and 2:30pm
- You can also self-drive, only 5mins from downtown Auckland
- Free Parking available onsite
Weight & Height Restrictions
- Weight restrictions apply – at least 35kg. Maximum weight – 150kg
- Height restrictions apply – 120cm or taller
- AGE – Minimum 7 years old. Children 14 and under require an adult to sign consent at check-in and accompany them on their experience.
- WEIGHT – Between 35kg to 150kg.
- DURATION – Allow 2 hours.
- CLOTHING – All Climbers must wear our Bridge Climb suits. Please ensure you wear flat, secure and enclosed footwear. Winter can get cold, so we recommend layering-up and taking a jacket. Cameras, mobile phones, loose clothing or equipment cannot be carried on the Bridge due to safety reasons.
- Tell your Climb Crew if you have high or low blood pressure, heart conditions, epilepsy, broken or fractured bones/dislocations, fragile skin, neurological disorders, diabetes, asthma, prosthetics, panic/anxiety attacks or any recent sprains/muscular injuries.
- Unfortunately, we can’t permit anyone who is pregnant, or those with photosensitive epilepsy, to jump. And if you have osteoporosis, scoliosis or a recent concussion, we’ll need to see a doctor’s certificate.
- Wear glasses for safety reasons? They may not be able to be worn. However, prescriptions safety glasses are available free of charge.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.