Board a state-of-the-art gondola at the Arthurs Seat Eagle and fly over the state forest to the highest point of the beautiful Mornington Peninsula. You will be torn between looking at the breathtaking view across the bay to the city and spotting wildlife as you soar high above the trees. Either way you have a bird’s eye view!
- Monday – Friday: 10am–5pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10am–6pm
- The gondola is approximately 15 minutes each way
Free parking is available at Arthurs Seat Eagle Summit and Base Stations.
You will find our Base Station at:
1085 Arthurs Seat Road, Dromana, Victoria 3936
And our Summit Station at:
795 Arthurs Seat Road, Arthurs Seat, Victoria 3936
You can board at either station.
- Slow moving gondolas in the stations allow level access for wheelchairs, zimmer frames, prams and strollers to board easily.
Please note that Gondola doors open to 80cm and double prams or oversized wheelchairs may not fit.
- Enclosed gondolas are available for comfort in colder weather
- Level accessible parking
- Parking is available for mobility scooters at the Base Station but mobility scooters are not permitted inside the gondola cabins
- Ramped access throughout Summit and Base Stations
- Accessible observation decks
- Accessible toilets and a Changing Places facility are available. Please visit the Changing Places website if you require more information about this innovative facility.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.