Explore the picturesque town of Airlie Beach and cruise through the crystal clear waters of the Coral Sea on our 1-hour fun and informative amphibious Aquaduck tour.
Climb aboard the Aquaduck Croc Bus and learn about the history and take in the sights of one of Australia’s most popular holiday towns.
Your tour guide will tell you about the areas native aboriginal people and the towns first European settlers before showing you through the streets, and past the attractions and restaurants popular with visitors today.
Splashing down at Abell Point Marina, prepare to be amazed by the beauty of the stunning turquoise waters of the Coral Sea at the edge of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
Cruising out towards Pigeon Island keep your eyes open and cameras ready for turtles, fish and other marine life that live call the waters of the Great Barrier reef home.
Travelling past Mandalay Point, one of the Whitsundays most beautiful beaches and location of the Whitsunday’s most opulent homes named one of the most exclusive waterfront homes in the world.
More photo opportunities are available on the return journey home along the palm fringed sandy coastline.
Your tour will return to the start point 60 minutes after departure.
- Kids have the opportunity drive the Aquaduck when we are on the water and receive a FREE captains certificate.
- Travel down the main strip of Airlie, past the many resorts, shops, restaurants and bars.
- Great photo opportunities on board, bring your camera and your selfie stick.
- Cruise through the clear waters of the Coral Sea on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
- Look for marine life and other animals in its natural environment.
Our ride also includes the following features for our customer’s safety, security and enjoyment:
- Most reliable, well maintained and largest amphibious vehicles in Australia.
- Lifejackets onboard for all guests.
- Safe and fun for babies to seniors and everyone in between.
- Multilingual safety cards on board.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.