Jump on board! Hold on tight! Prepare to get wet! Let the qualified jet boat pilot take you on a 380hp ride to remember around Airlie Beach’s picturesque Pioneer Bay! Spitting out a whopping 600L/s the Jet Boat will be sure to make your day.
Crammed full of adrenaline pumping action, this is the Ultimate scenic tour! 180’s, 360’s, Drifts & some submarine action is a certainty. See the best of Airlie from the water, multi-million dollar mansions, our native wild life & even a ship wreck! We often encounter Turtles, Dugong’s and Rays.
With Courtesy Transfers and free photos this is by far the most value packed tour in the Whitsundays! Multiple tour times throughout the day makes it pretty hard for you to miss out!
- Adrenaline packed 30 min jet boat ride around Pioneer Bay including 180’s, 360’s, drfits and submarines
- Funny and informative commentary
- All safety gear
- Rain jackets if required
- Free pickup from selected location in Airlie Beach
- Free photos of your adventure
What To Bring
- You WILL get wet!
- Change of clothes, or
- Sense of adventure!
- No loose items Ie. Cameras, Hats
- Adults 14+
- Children 5-13 (Minimum 1.2m tall)
Self Drive Meet Point
Jetty N-00, next to jetskis
Southern End, Abell Point Marina Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.