Sundowner departs from the new Port of Airlie, which is only a short 200m walk from the main street of Airlie Beach. The Port of Airlie is a vibrant new development which includes the Boathouse Apartments by Outrigger, Restaurants, Bars, and a variety of shopping experiences.
We circumnavigate Pioneer Bay and as we have very little draft we are able are able to get up close and personal to the many points of interest, including the ship wreck at Cannonvale Beach and a bit of Turtle spotting in Turtle Bay.
- A glass of bubbly
- Nibbles on arrival. Nibbles include a simple antipasto platter and dip
Cruises Wednesday to Sunday evening
- 4.30pm – 6.30pm April – July
- 5.00pm – 7.00pm August – October
- 5.15pm – 7.15pm November – March
Please meet 15 minutes prior to departure for boarding at the Port of Airlie Marina in front of E jetty, which is situated beside the marina sales centre.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.