There’s not many places in the world that are more picturesque than Tropical North Queensland. Home to the beautiful Great Barrier Reef and the equally as impressive Whitsunday Islands, this area is truly a little slice of paradise! What better way to take in all the beauty of this area than a 8,500ft tandem Airlie Beach skydive above the waters of the incredible Whitsunday Islands! Falling to views of crystal clear waterways, pure white sanded beaches, and an abundance of reef clusters, you’ll be blown away by the sights you’ll witness.
With the drop zone in the heart of Queensland’s most popular tourism spot, experience the thrill of freefall at over 220km/hr for up to 30 seconds! After the immediate adrenalin inducing fall is over, relax as you float towards the ground under the canopy of your parachute taking in the mind blowing panoramic views surrounding you. Simply wear closed in shoes and some comfortable clothing and prepare yourself for a moment you’ll never want to end. With a number of different photo and video package options available also, there are plenty of resources to ensure you never forget this incredible experience!
Included in the price is customised pants to put on over your clothes, as well as fleeces and gloves during winter. Transfers from selected Airlie Beach accommodation is also included.
- Australia’s highest jump
- Skydive to earth at speeds up to 220km per hour
- Spectacular views of the Whitsunday Islands
- Assist in the steering of your own parachute
- 5 star training facility
- Latest modern parachutes equipped with backup automatic parachute deployment computer
- 8,500ft tandem skydive
- Transfers from your Airlie Beach accommodation
- Skydive Certificate
- All personalised training and instruction
- APF Levy and admin fee – $35
- Video and photo packages (these can be purchased directly with the activity provider on the day of your skydive)
- Skydives operate daily at regular intervals. Upon completion of purchase, the activity provider MUST be contacted to confirm the exact skydive time and hotel pick up time. Complete local activity providers details are included on your tour confirmation voucher
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
Self Drive Meet Point
If you are self driving, the drop zone check-in office is located at 1/265 Shute Harbour Rd, right in the heart of Airlie Beach
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.