If you don’t have time for our Half Day Explorer, our 2 Hour ATV Adventure is for you. Get on board a 4 wheel motorbike (ATV / Quad bike) or one of our Polaris Rangers and wind your way through eucalypt covered hills, boulder strewn valleys and coastal heath, to where red granite, blue seas and fine white sands collide at South Friendly Beaches. Or head to the dramatic sea cliffs of Cape Tourville for panoramic views of the Freycinet Peninsula and a glimpse of Wineglass Bay. It’s an experience you’ll never forget.
- Trained and experienced guide(s)
- Tours begin with a detailed safety training program.
- All safety equipment
- Light refreshments and snacks
- Wet weather gear
- Hotel Transfer
- Food and Drinks
What to bring
- Car drivers licence
- Long pants
- Shoes or boots
- Warm top
- Change of clothes (clothes may get dirty)
- Women may wish to wear a sports bra
- Tasmania’s East Coast is fairly mild and receives relatively little rainfall. With the provision of wet weather gear ALL4adventure’s tours depart in most weather conditions. ALL4adventure’s guides will determine the suitability for departure at the time of departure. ALL4adventure reserves the right to determine whether a tour will depart and to change itineraries if required. In the event of ALL4adventure cancelling a tour due to bad weather a full refund will be provided. Should a cancellation be made for a tour which is departing full fees will be charged.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.