The 2-Day Sydney Harbour Explorer pass including entry to Taronga Zoo. Hop on hop off rocket ferry pass including reboarding at Circular Quay (The Rocks & Opera House), Taronga Zoo, Darling Harbour, ICC Sydney, Barangaroo, Watsons Bay, Luna Park, Manly, Fort Denison & Shark Island plus Zoo entry including Sky Safari Cable Car.
- 48hr hop on hop off ticket with 7 great stops OR relaxing return cruise from Darling Harbour
- Cruises depart roughly every hour
- See Manly to Darling Harbour and everything in between
- Best value ticket to experience ALL of Sydney Harbour
- Taronga Zoo entry & *Sky Safari cable car (Valid for one single day)
- 2 day Hop On Hop Off ferry pass
*Sky Safari cable car operates subject to weather and operational conditions.
Taronga Zoo Opening Times
- 9.30am – 4.30pm (May – Aug)
- 9.30am – 5.00pm (Sept – Apr)
- 9.30am – 4.00pm (New Years Eve)
- Darling Harbour (AQ – Aquarium Wharf or 2b – Pier 26 – shop 2b)
- Circular Quay (Wharf 6)
- Manly Wharf 2 & 3 to board the ferry
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.