Explore the amazing Pinnacles Desert with an experienced guide. Enjoy an informative introduction into local Aboriginal history in Yanchep National Park: an area of great significance in both Aboriginal and modern Australian cultures.Taste delicious Australian “bush tucker” and discover the thrill of sand boarding.
Taste some real Aussie Tucker for morning tea and have a go at playing the didgeridoo.
Meet native Australian wildlife in their natural environment: koalas, kangaroos, birds and more.
Visit the coastal town of Lancelin and experience the thrill of sand boarding down gigantic sand dunes!
Enjoy a beautiful picnic lunch that is sure to fill up even the hungriest appetite.
Go for a stroll on the beach, swim in the Indian Ocean or play a beach game.
Travel the Indian Ocean Road and join a fully guided tour through the magical Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park, learn about their creation and the intriguing Aboriginal Dreamtime story.
Visit the Pinnacles Discovery Centre and explore the hidden wonders of nature on a great day out with one of Western Australia’s most professional and knowledgeable tour guides.
- Experience an informative introduction in local Noongar Aboriginal Culture in Yanchep National Park.
- Enjoy a delicious morning tea that includes Australian Bush Tuckerand have a go at playing a Didgeridoo.
- Meet native wildlife in their natural environment.
- Visit the coastal fishing town of Lancelin and experience the thrill of sand boarding.
- Enjoy a healthy picnic lunch and free time on the beach.
- Travel the Indian Ocean Road and experience a fully guided tour through the magical Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park.
- Spend plenty of free time at the Pinnacles Discovery Centre.
- Know that you will be extremely well looked after by one of Australia’s most enthusiastic and experienced tour guides.
You will have plenty of time to photograph these unique Australian icons that you will meet in their own natural environment whilst you learn some interesting facts and walk around the park.
Next is the thrill and action of sand boarding down gigantic white sand dunes near the coastal fishing town of Lancelin.
Obviously this is an exhilarating optional activity at no extra cost but, whether you gain legendary sand boarding status* or not, the huge dunes and coastal scenery are spectacular to behold.
We then have free time to relax beside the magnificent Indian Ocean, play a beach game or go for a swim.
We enjoy a wholesome and healthy picnic lunch of cold meat, fresh bread, a variety of salad vegetables, loads of tasty toppings and fresh fruit for dessert. No one goes hungry.
After a short drive along the most scenic section of the Indian Ocean Drive and the Valley of the Grass Trees the tour reaches Nambung National Park, home of the Pinnacles Desert.
Here your guide will take you for a fully guided tour through the desert to get up close with these intriguing and unique limestone formations. You learn about their creation and the fascinating Aboriginal Dreamtime Story.
You will get plenty of free time to experience the serenity of the desert, visit the Pinnacles Discovery Centre for more information and shop for souvenirs.
Then it is time for the drive home. On the bus we will keep you entertained and well fed with plenty of snacks to enjoy whilst you relax and reflect on your magical day.
Perth city drop off is approximately 6.30 pm.
- Departure Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Departs: 7:00 am
- Returns: Approx 7:00 pm
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.